Thursday, July 8, 2010

The blinding 80's

It really is no joke how each decade recycles itself every 20 years, or so! The 80's seem to be in full effect. I notice it in the stores, on the teeny-bopper tv shows (yes, I said teeny-bopper!), and even with my 7 year old (6, in this picture) daughter!

Hayden doesn't have too many opinions, but when it comes to her wardrobe, this girl knows what she likes! She's got quite the electic taste. She loves all things neon, sparkly and non-matching. I'd say she's an absolute throw back. Somewhere, in some file, I've got pictures of all her creations, I'm just not able to find them :-( I'm positive, if you ask her, though, this is her MOST FAVORITE of all. She asked me for it for several months to no avail. One day, while at Target, she broke Memaw down and came home glowing!

1 comment: