Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My birthday. 34 years!

My birthday was on a Sunday this year. Nice and low key! It started first thing in the morning with a visit from my friends Amy, Becky, Shannon and Lisa. Good lawdy were they there bearers of fine gifts! I got a killer purse from Charming Charlie! Some Bath & Body Works, a customized wine glass made by Shannon, a couple of bottles of wine and best of all....an hour sitting in my family room with great friends enjoying mimosas!

That evening, I went over to my parents house for dinner, while Conal and the girls stayed home. My aunt and cousin were in town and my mom made one of my favorite meals...roast! She gifted me a fun, new camera and my aunt dazzled me with some cute bangle bracelets! I cannot remember the last time I received so many gifts for my birthday!
On Monday evening, Bonnie had me over for another of my favorite meals...chili dogs! She gave me, what seems to be, a year supply of my 'signature scent' (Jessica Simpson, Fancy!) and we watched the season premiere of one of our favorite shows...Sing Off and topped the evening off with rootbeer floats!

I gotta say, 34 was kicked off on a lovely note! I'm definately a lucky girl to have such wonderful family and friends in my life!

No comments: