Monday, May 23, 2011

Sanborn's 5th Annual Fundraiser

So! This year, I was the chairman for Sanborn's 5th Annual Fundraiser. Dinner, Auction and Golf Tournament. Boy howdy....if I didn't coordinate another event like that for 15 years, that would be too soon! As much as I love doing that type of stuff, working with volunteers is quite a challenge. However, it turned out wonderful! Complete from a sold out golf tournament (the first time in school history), to a helicopter ball drop..winner taking 50/50...a sold out dinner (they ran out of room for us at Ocotillo Golf Resort), and over 130 items in the silent auction; I'd say this event was a success..even if I did want to throw it over the side of the Grand Canyon! We raised over $16,000 for the kids' school, we fulfilled our goal..and then some, and we had a really great time that day/night!
Becky, Me and Shannon

Brian, Ron, Conal, Bill and Tom


Helicopter Ball Drop


Tom and Conal Me, Shan, Becky and Lisa

No comments: