Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm SAIIIILLLLING!

Conal qualified for the Aramark incentive trip again this year! This was trip 6, out of his 9 years there! So, so SOOOO proud of him and all his hard work! The Western Region has grown and now includes Washington and Oregon, in addition to California, Colorado, Utah and Arizona. There are usually around 800-900 RSR qualifiers through out the region, and this year there were only about 140. It was a much smaller group, but we still had a FANTASTIC time!

I mean really, who doesn't look forward to an all expenses weekend away SANS CHILDREN once a year?! His boss thanked me for all of my support and encouragement to Con. HA! Little does he know my "support and encouragement" is more on the lines of a constant NAG! I'm sure he brings home a paycheck, but I seem tunneled on a kid-free weekend once a year!


And of course, a little silliness!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you had a great time. So did us and the girls. Can't wait for next year :)

PCox said...

Looks like fun! I need a trip like that too. Can't you guys find a way to sneak us on one of those trips sometime!?!?!

Watson Family said...

That is so nice that his company does that. Way to go Conal for working so hard! Looks like a fun trip!

Kim said...

Congrats conal! There ain't nothing like going on a vacation on the company's dime!!!!