Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sanborn Golf Tournament, Dinner and Auction

Way before Hayden ever even entered school, I knew I'd be an involved parent. I knew I'd be a member of the PTA...or PTO, as it is at our school. So when Kindergarten rolled around, I went to the first PTO mtg last August. I signed up to help with day-of set up on a few committees that night, but as the year rolled around, I changed my involvement a bit, and ended up on the planning committees. I helped in the execution of the first ever Holiday bazaar, which led me to help plan the Spring bazaar, and I helped with the final planning stages of the 4th annual golf tournament, dinner and auction, as I didn't push my way in until January! It was all a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. I love planning, staging, executing events. It was fun to see how others manage them, but also hard not taking control!

Becky and MeConal, Paul (Brian's brother) and Brian

No comments: