Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Playdates!

Since we are on the modified year-round school cycle, Summer break is only 7 weeks long.

In that 7 weeks, Hayden attended the Chandler Summer Academy 5 half days a week for 4 weeks, Taylor refreshed her skills in 2 weeks of swim lessons, we had doctors appointments galore and spent the rest of our time PLAYING! We did not run short on the playdates this Summer. Not only were they fun for the girls, but they were fun for me. A house full of silly, lauging, happy kids is such a warm place to be! I found myself without my camera, often, but I did manage to snap a few fun shots!

Kyle joining the girls for a swim day at Memaw's pool!

Sleepover with Cooper and Cash! Definately one of their playdate highlights!


Slippin' and Slidin' with Cooper, Cash and Kyle!


This is what happens when Cooper hijacks the camera!

Tay and Kady!

No comments: