Friday, June 27, 2008

Best of Friends

I'm so glad that my girls are so close in age. They are the best of friends. Yes, they have the occasional fight (usually Hayden taking one thing out of Tay's hands and replacing it with something else that Tay wants absolutely nothing to do with!). But I have to admit, at this point, those fights have yet to get bad, or frequent. They play together well, Hayden is very motherly and protective of Tay and Tay just copies everything Hayden does. Follows her everywhere, wants to be just like her.

Well, even though Tay has a bed of her own, these two LOVE to sleep together. I think it's very cute. Other than swim lessons, we don't have much going on that I need them super-well rested for, so we've indulged them a few times recently. They do stay up a little later giggling, spooning and Hayden rubs Taylor's head or back. They also tend to wake up a little earlier then the average morning, but it's summer and they're having fun! I make sure not to do it back to back because I don't want Taylor to get dependant on it, and she hasn't, but you know me, I'm such a freak about bad habits! Especially bad bedtime habits!
I snuck into Hayden's room the other night and couldn't resist taking a picture. They just looked so cozy together!

No comments: