Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hayden's new hobby

This post might seem a bit obnoxious, but I couldn't resist. On Monday night when we were at the park, Hayden asked Conal if she could take some pictures with our camera. He gave her a quick 5 second tutorial, and off she went! She took pictures of everything in her path. Tuesday at the pool, she continued to take more pictures. We were pleasantly shocked at how good and clear and focused her pictures are! We know what we're getting her for her birthday!

So, here are a TON of pictures that Hayden took over the last two days. Some of the people in the pictures we do not know, so don't ask who they are ;)





3 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow, what a great job! I think you have a budding photographer on your hands. I'm glad that Taylor is feeling better, I was so worried about her.

AmberM said...

I think she may have a future in photography...VERY impressive!!

Lori said...

Bec next time you are over I believe I have a camera I no longer use. It is digital we can give it to Hayden to practice with.
Dad!