Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Christmas celebration!

Our Christmas celebrations were stretched out this year. It was actually fun! It was nice to have something do look forward to every other day for a few days!
The Winnett family Christmas didn't disappoint. As usual, my mom (and dad) went Cuh-razy on the kids! They all got what they asked for and then some!
We were gifted 'the goods' to get a ping pong table! I must say it was probably the greatest Christmas gift that I can remember in a looooooong time! (from my parents a least! )
We opened presents shortly after we all got settled so that the kids had their new toys to play with all day. I really wish I would've took pictures of my parents driveway/cul de sac...it looked like Santas workshop gone wild! We drug the kids in for a nice prime rib dinner and then let them back out until dark.
We spent the whole day over there, relaxing and enjoying the Holiday. It's proof that it doesn't matter what day you Celebrate, it is what you make it!


The girls in my mom's traditional homemade Christmas dresses.
This year was skirts for my girls and a dress for Paisley.My mom in her ugly Christmas sweater! Love this picture of my parents and all five of their grandkids!

2 comments:

Lori said...

It was a great Christmas Day!!!

Watson Family said...

You look so pretty in that pic with Paisley.