Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little full, Lotta sap!

On Monday night, in the pouring rain, we went to the lot and picked out a Christmas tree! Quite honestly, I think it's the first time it's really, truly felt like the Christmas season to me since I've lived here. Number one, we haven't had a real tree in 8 years, and number 2, it's rarely cold and rainy in December. So, FOR ONCE..it reminded me of the many years growing up and going to cut down our tree at the tree farm in the pouring rain right after my birthday.
Taylor was so excited, she couldn't contain herself and fell asleep in the truck on the way over. We tried to wake her, but she wasn't having it. So, it was up to me and Hayden to find the perfect tree. And that we did!

Isn't she a beaut?

When the girls got done with it. Before I undid and redecorated it!

3 comments:

the Harris Family said...

It's Rinna from soccer. Hey that is a beautiful tree you got there! Nice decorating too.

PCox said...

What a fun experience!! I can't believe how good yours smells. Mine has NO SMELL and I'm ANNOYED!!!!

PS-- Hayden looks sooooo old in this bottom pic. Holy cow!

harbfam00 said...

I am so jealous that the girls are wearing pjs that are shorts and tank tops!