Monday, August 30, 2010

Tay's first day of Pre-K

Following in Hayden's footsteps, yet making her own name for herself, Taylor was off to pre-k at St. Tim's on August 16th. Miss Krystin, Miss Monica and Miss DeAnn all share the teaching assignment for Taylor's class!
I think Taylor really likes school, even though she insists that she doesn't, and tries to talk me into letting her stay home almost every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon! This is her last school year before Kindergarten, which is a very bittersweet feeling.

4 comments:

Lori said...

She is so stinkin CUTE!!! That little pixey face of hers just shines! I love our little pre k'er!

Meghan said...

She is too cute, I love her dress :)

Watson Family said...

Aww, cute pic of Taylor! Her hair is getting so long.

Amy said...

OMG!!! I guess along with not updating my blog, I have not been keeping up with other blogs as well. I think I just went back and read six or so entries. The girls are just beautiful Becca. Thanks for sharing your family with ours at so many fun and memorable events!