Saturday, March 14, 2009

ThePolkaDotChair, a Fabulous Find!

In the midst of my boredom this evening, I hopped on the computer with high hopes of updating my blog. Even though I last posted on 3/03, I am further behind than that! I just can't get motivated lately. Chalk it up to Spring fever. The weather has been so beautiful that I've tried to spend little time on the computer, when it doesn't consist of work! So, eventually, sometime..hopefully soon, I will get my blog up to date. Not for anyone really, other than my own personal record. So much has happened and I need it documented!

Seriously digressing! Again, in the midst of my boredom this evening, I logged onto blogger. My blogstalking adventures lead me to this FABULOUS link! I am thrilled, to expand my repretoir of crafty websites. I have huge ambition to edge that creative flair any day now. While the thought sounds great and I have most of the stuff I need to get me going...in whichever direction I'd like...the mess sounds, well, messy. I don't feel like cleaning up after dragging stuff out. Whether it be hairbows, or sewing, papercrafts or even working on my blog blook. Meh...it's more fun to browse at other peoples creativity and dream about all the things I'd love to be doing! I know a lot of you girls are sewing and freshening up your house with some new projects and ideas. So take at look at what this clever girl's got going!

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a find! I saved that link in my favorites. I'm going to make the girls a skirt that I found on it. She even posted a tutorial! I'll just need their waste sizes and material! Thanks Bec!

Becca said...

YAY! I'm glad you think you could make it. That darn tutorial confused me up one side and down the other ;o)