Sunday, March 15, 2009

School Field Day

On Friday, February 27th, I volunteered to help at Hayden's school Field Day. I helped last year and had a lot of fun, so I couldn't wait for it to roll around this year!

I love the staff at her school, they've got such fun and spunky personalities, so any opportunity that I have to spend a little time there, I do what I can to make it work!

My job was the keep the hula hoop station fun and exciting and keep the music hoppin'! I also took over 200 pictures, as I was the only one with a camera. The kids had a blast. It was 90 degrees that day and a bit warm, but nothing a popsicle couldn't help fix!

I just have to comment on this picture! Last year, at the Field Day, Hayden completely freaked out sitting in the middle of the parachute. I mean, uncontrollable, overwhelming freak out, panic attack into hysteria. I LOVE this picture! It is just a reminder to me of how far she has come there! Granted, she still has those moments, over other things that would just boggle your mind, but this actual picture tells such a great story to me!

No comments: