Thursday, March 25, 2010

Indoor Upgrades!

Living in one place for 9 years gets a little old. Would I like more space? Yep! Would I love a pool? Absolutely! BUT, the fact of the matter is that we're not going anywhere. For a while. Probably a long while. So, we've been freshening up the place a bit. Paint here and there, we're getting ready to put crown moulding up in the family room, and we trimmed out our windows in the family room. I've been refinishing furniture instead of buying new. It's actually been quite fun! (And cheap!)


I bought my very first power tool! All by myself. Home Depot has surpassed Target as my favorite store. In fact, one sales person laughed at me, as she saw me there three days in a row...asked "does your hubby know about your new love?" Apparently, we both must spend a bit of time there for her to know who my hubby was. Maybe I should be worried?!

3 comments:

Watson Family said...

Love the color, it looks great!

Kim said...

Looks nice Becca! Love the power tool! You go girl!

Meghan said...

The new colors look great! The crown moldings will make the colors pop even more.