Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Marquette4 Update!

I'm grateful to have a job, and one I love at that. However, work is really cramping my personal life!
I'd have to say that I'm working full time these days. It's very rare that I work less than 40 hours in a week. Gotta get while the gettin's good in this industry, and in a couple of months it will quiet down. So even though I'm missing out on some fun stuff, not home at night too often, and can't keep my blog updated, I really can't complain!

Sooooo, what have we been up to, you wonder? Take a peak below :)

5 comments:

PCox said...

whew!! you finally posted. you were one day away from me posting for you. i can't tell you how excited i was not to have to see "The Puppy." Not that i don't think Holly is cute. I do. But... When that's all you see for like 89 months... Ahhhhhh...! :)

anyway, glad you posted. fun to see the fun stuff you've been up to.

Lori said...

Ditto!

Tamara said...

Hey Pam!!!!!! Since you are not on Facebook, I gotta say hello to you here. :):)

PCox said...

hi tamara!!!!!!!! do you have a blog? what's your email? i send you an invite to mine.

Kim said...

I hate taxes too - - Bill FINALLY got ours done the other night - I don't think we have ever gone that close to the 15th!...but Turbo Tax is great and not paying an accountant to do them is even better! Good luck finishing by Thursday!