Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mary Poppins!

I found a bargain online the week before Mary Poppins rolled into town. Four tickets for forty dollars! I called my mom to see if she was available, knowing that even if she wasn't she'd probably clear her schedule for this! ;)

So, a few days later, on the Friday night before Valentine's day, we went on a girls date! Mom treated us to dinner at Cheesecake Factory, and we enjoyed an AMAZING production of Mary Poppins! We were in the upper level...but quite honestly, our seats were really good and I'd sit up there again! The bathrooms were not crowded (if you've been to Gammage, you know what I'm talking about!), and we had an unobstructed view!
The show, itself, went beyond anything I could imagine. The broadway producation of Mary Poppins was practically perfect in every way! Captivating, magical and totally imaginative! Hayden and Tay loved it so much that they watched Mary Poppins multiple times throughout that weekend, trying to re-live it!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You know me well. It was a awesome production of Mary Poppins. One of my all time favorites! Thanks for inviting me :)