Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hayden, 8!

Eight years flies by in the blink of an eye!



Interview with an EIGHT year old!


Height: 4'1"


Weight: 48 lbs


Hair: blonde (trying to grow it out!)


Eyes: blue


Grade: 2nd


Shoe Size: 13


Favorite Meal: Mac-n-Cheese, fruit and milk


Favorite song: Mean by Taylor Swift


Favorite Movie: Tangled


Favorite Activity: Swinging and Swimming


Tell Us About Yourself:


"I like to play outside. I play on the patio and on the swings. I like to go to my cousins house and play on their trampoline. I like to find worms and bugs. I like to ride my bike too. We did not go to the beach this Summer, but we went camping. I really like camping, but Holly does not like camping. Miss Pett is my teacher this year, and she is really cool! I like when you (Mommy/me) take me for a pedicure or shopping at Justice. I like when we make smoothies and having sleepovers in Taylor's room".

No comments: