Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here I Am!


So, I'm totally eating crow right now. I have made some serious fun of my sister, who blogs. I love reading her updates and seeing her pictures, however, I would NEVER blog about my family, thoughts, daily life, etc.
Never say NEVER!! She thinks it would be a good "outlet" for me. I've got a lot going on in my life. Some of my friends and immediate family know about, and the others.....they don't. So, on here you will read of my grief, my love, my frustrations, the highlights of our lives and more importantly you will read what special, wonderful children I have. Struggles, labels (or non), developmental delays and all! Please feel free to check often, and leave me a comment. A joke, words of wisdom or a happy hour invite! I accept it all :)

3 comments:

PCox said...

I LOVE IT!!!!
This is going to be SOOOOOOOOOO good for you! You're not going to have to repeat your stories to a million people any more. I love this!! Does this make you a dry (you know what) too? hahaha!!!

mcrowe said...

FUN!Glad to hear from you and happy to know you are enjoying the new job. I am ready for some social time now that the new year is here. Can I request you for the 9th for a party? Viv has her hearing re-eval this Friday-keep good thoughts! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Cool deal. You are such a great mother! I see you have plenty of friends and loving family. I'll make sure to pay you visits from time to time.

Take care,

RAD