Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Huh? Where AM I?

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I cannot tell if I'm coming or going, awake or dreaming! I feel completely out of my element, and so do my kids.

Business is picking up a bit filling my days and I've been working serving shifts in my 'spare' time! I still manage to juggle the daytime with the kids, albeit, I feel like I'm ignoring them lately.

I call it survival mode! My industry dies off over the summer out here so I've got to work and do all that I can before June. I get laid off over the summer and am looking for some part time work to do then.

And even though Conal's work days are stretched out these days, and a bit longer, he has really picked up my slack and I am so grateful to him for that! I know he would not neglect things, but he really has been wonderful!

So, I vow to catch my blog up, soon! Maybe this weekend. We've had a lot going on, in addition to all the hours we've both been putting in at work!

1 comment:

Cathy in Az said...

Glad to see you back. It can't be easy keeping up with everything!
Cathy