Monday, April 20, 2009

Pretty Hair

I've decided to try and step outside the box a bit lately, when it comes to the girls' hair! Tay ALWAYS has a ponytail or piggies. She has curly hair, and it's very thin and ratty. We're trying to grow it out, as it's still a bit sparce. So she needs to wear it pulled back or she looks like a character from Annie! Hayden's hair is always down and straight or pulled into a ponytail, as well. Hayden's got great hair to work with, but it gets in these massive knots that just bring her to tears when trying to brush them out. I've been making tons of cute hairbows lately. Ever since I learned how to make new Boutique bows, it's sparked my desire for new, fun hairstyles! Yet again, blog-stalking adventures have lead to me to some really fun, very girly hairstyle blogs!
HAYDEN


TAYLOR

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

Aww, they look so cute! I love the bows!

Kim said...

Oh Man - - why did I have Boys!!???? Waaahhh! I want to do hair!!!!! On the other hand, I would probably suck at it - like when I try to do Lizzy's hair!