Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks Auntie!


Words cannot express my love and gratitude for my sister. She is awesome and amazing! She has helped me out a ton lately. From keeping my kids overnight, to keeping an extra eye on them when Conal's been out there with Bub getting ready for their trip. She's put up with Hayden's arm drama, and Taylor's oozing ear infection, her aversion to flies and kooky attitude toward her Uncle!
She's got so much patience, but also doesn't let them act out of turn and get away with things we wouldn't let them get away with! She's an amazing mother and an incredible sister. I am so lucky!

2 comments:

PCox said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Thank you so much! This is so sweet!!!! I never mind having them and you know they entertain my boys! I love these girls like my own and I think that's the only reason I don't let them get away with everything. :)

PCox said...

So i'm wondering when/if you'll ever post?! I know you've been busy, but come on!!!! i'm sure you're still getting on Facebook. LOl

I love the new header and background!