Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CMoP

We took a ditch day a couple of weeks ago and went to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. It's one of my favorite places to take the girls. I've been working there a lot lately, they're one of our clients. I was able to arrange admission for me and the girls to enjoy a day, on them!
It's in downtown Phoenix and is what I would consider pricey for a playdate. So, it's a rare and special treat and this day, it was FREE...what's better than that?!
There are three floors with classrooms that offer so much variety that you cannot get bored! I was particularly glad I didn't pay the $9 per person (including parents) admission on this particular day, as it was jam-packed with school groups. But, the girls still had a great time for the first couple of hours!

Teamwork! Making Ice Cream Cones

Making a delicious brick oven pizza for Mommy

In line at the checkout of the supermarket

A really cool scooter, motorcycle, bike...whatever! (we couldn't agree on the name!)

Squeegy-ing a colored pane outside


Relaxing in a carpeted cylinder!

Picking flowers and re-planting them

This place is a treat for the senses! Art rooms, and a fun noodle forest. Music areas and ride-ons, car ramps and games. I will take them back this Summer and even after being there a few times prior, I'm sure we'll find something completely different to do!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a fun day!

Krissy said...

Looks like a great time. I have to say, I'm glad to know someone still calls it "ditching." Around here, its referred to as, sluffing....which sounds so gay.