Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Pair of INCREDIBLE Daddy's

These two Daddy's are the BEST Daddy's known to kids! (Alright, my Daddy is pretty awesome too!!)

They are like two of the most fun, energetic, loving, affectionate, compassionate, girl-like giggling dudes I know! And these kids cannot get enough of them.
Cooper and Cash love Uncle Conal. In fact, Cash LOVES Uncle Conal beyond words. He will not stay at my house willingly if his mom is dropping him off for a bit with just me, but if Conal is around, it's a different story. He's Conal's shadow. It's really cute, and Conal loves it! I really think he loves those boys as much as I do, as if they're his own, too! Yesterday I was outside and Cash walked up to me and told me "Tonal's Silly". I said "What?" He said "Tonal's silly" and just ran off! Cash NEVER approaches me...and to just walk up to me out of the blue and say that, I was cracking up. And confused. What about me, aren't I silly too??!! :( Boo-hoo!
Conal wrestles with the boys and teases them like crazy. Calls them Princesses, Sissy's and makes fun of their "panties". It's really funny and they take it like champs and TOTALLY dish it back!
My girls LOVE Uncle Bubba. Taylor won't show her affection to him too much when he's around, however she talks about him non-stop. They kids admire that Uncle Bubba is a fireman and are always looking for him when fire trucks come our way. And Hayden has always had a special bond with Uncle Bubba. She used to sleep on his chest when she was a baby, and she loves to talk about that. Uncle Bubba has been the source of her show and tell many times. She's taken pictures of him and her on a horse, and taken her fire hat and shared that he's a fire fighter, too. She knows when Uncle Bubba is serious...she's a bit scared of him and doesn't want to let him down. It's really funny! He's tender and gentle with the girls, I think he's a bit scared of them too! haha
These kids keep the guys young and I think they kind of give them a free pass to act like kids, themselves. They are best friends, by far, and quiet honestly, I think they're having the time of their lives raising kids together!

1 comment:

PCox said...

Love this post!! These 2 guys totally crack me up with the kids! And the pic of Conal is classic, with his finger in the air. HILARIOUS!!!!
And don't worry, Cash DOES love you-- He just loves Uncle "Tonal" more! But I think you're growing on him. :)