Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Mother's Day

I came home late from work on the Saturday night before Mother's Day to the sweetest arrangement. Homemade flowers in salad dressing bottles, from each of the girls! BEST GIFT EVER!!! They both could not resist giving me their gifts that they made in school, earlier in the week. It was really cute. Hayden made me a magnet and Tay grew me a sprout!On Sunday, we went over to Kelly's for breakfast and Conal and the kids took a refreshing dip in the pool! It was nice spending some time with the Mitchell's and the Krynski's as we don't see each other but a couple times a year. It was very casual and relaxing. We came home early enough to really veg out, which was the gift that I asked for! Taylor and I layed around in my bed for over 2 hours watching The Sound of Music. It was lovely! Dark, quiet and enjoyable, just snuggling with my baby!

I popped some meat into the crockpot when we got home from Kelly's, so all I had to do was make up some rice and pull the salad out of the bag..and whalla, dinner was made!
I had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: