Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy (belated) Birthday, Cash

I refrained from calling him Cashy in my title...however, I can't not call him that for some reason. I'm sure one day he'll hate me for it! But see then we will have come full circle. Okay, hate's a little harsh...but the truth is, it has taken this little guy almost 3 years to like me!Uncle Conal, ahem...excuse me...Aunt Conal, on the other hand, Cash has liked since day 1! Stinker!


Cash has a smile that can brighten the drabbest of days. He has this voice that melts my heart. He's a prankster (Aunt Conal and Uncle Auntie), a tough guy...and still a gentle little boy at heart. His laugh cracks me up...and he really loves to ask questions, listen and learn. I value any bit of time I get with him, even though it's usually short and not often. This is one amazing little 3 year old...not to mention super cute!
I feel so lucky that Cash is our nephew...he's just so special to us.
Happy 3rd Birthday Cashy, we love you VERY MUCH!!

1 comment:

PCox said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Sper cute post... Thx! He reaaly does love you now. I promise!!!!