Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy 36, my Love

I cannot sit here and type how much Conal means to me. Words don't do it justice, and it will just take me forever to wade through the tears. I say this always, but it's forever true. I am a lucky, lucky girl!

We had a great time celebrating this year! We went to Buca di Beppo for dinner. Our waitress was great and was totally onto the fact that we were celebrating something. So out she came with dessert and a big candle. The girls got such a kick out of them singing to Daddy!
This year I surprised Conal with tickets to BB King. He's not coming until November, but he is somebody Conal has wanted to see for a very long time!
We enjoyed some birthday cake and Hayden and Tay gave him his own copy of Fast Times. And of course, a birthday celebration is never complete without my mom's invitation for a homecooked dinner of 'favorites'!
Happy Birthday, my Love!

1 comment:

Momma J said...

Happy (a month late) Birthday, Conal!