Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

While we were in SoCal, Conal suggested some play time at an amusement park. And even though it was really hard to drive past Disneyland on the I-5, we had a great time at Knott's Berry Farm!

There's something there for everyone! From an old western town with some fun rides...like the Log Jam that we all enjoyed, great food and cute little shops, to extreme thrill rides for me and Camp Snoopy for the kids. ALTHOUGH, I can't go without saying that I think Tay is going to be my roller coaster buddy! Good grief does that girl love speed, heights and unforeseen drops! She 'bout made me hurl on the Spinning Sombreros (think Teacups)! Hayden went on the big swings all by herself and loved every minute of it!
We had a fantastic day! The price there is definately great and there were no lines! Even on Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I'd say it's a well kept secret, that amusement park!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute cute pictures!