Sunday, February 10, 2008

By Popular Demand

Thanks to everyone for your calls and emails, seeing if I survived last weekend, Superbowl weekend. I did...although it's taken me a week to recover! It was fun and exhausting. And, by popular demand, I'll name-drop....just a bit ;)

John Travolta, Marshall Faulk, Jerry Jones (boo Cowboys!), Doug Williams (yay Redskins!), Sara Evans, Willie Nelson, NICK LACHEY, LL Cool J, Alice Cooper, Catherine Bell, Troy Aikman, Alicia Keys, Ivander Holyfield, Jerry Rice ( I recognized him from Dancing with the Stars, forgot he was a football player! lol), most of the NFL owners, many past and present players, along with a bunch of other celebrities. I'm terrible at remembering who.....my brain gets mushy at work, especially on about 6 hours of sleep for the weekend! Needless to say, it was fun and exciting and really great to be in the heart of the hottest Superbowl parties in town.

No comments: