Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Couture Contemplation

The night before school started, I went into the girls' room and told them to pick out their outfit for the first day of school. They were THRILLED! My girls, albeit both girly, are so totally different!

Hayden loves pinks along with bright colors, but is very simple. Taylor cannot seem to find enough frill in layers of lace! I thoroughly enjoy witnessing their individuality blossom from their personalities.
They both have new clothes in their closet. Hayden picked out a shirt that I surprised her with over the weekend, and Taylor picked out a hand-me-down dress (from Hayden). Out of all her new clothes, she picked out this dress! It made me laugh because it was a hand-me-down. It fit her well, although it was a bit long. She loves dresses...to twirl...and curtsie. Hayden was stylin' in her new shirt, shorts and Nike sneakers. I just love their choices and think that it suited them both perfectly for their first day of school!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I love all your updates & the new look. I can't believe that your girls started school already. We still have 3 weeks.