Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Going Private

July brings a month of change! Along with the end of swim lessons for the Summer, Tay starting pre-school at a new school in the district, Hayden's 6th birthday, and the start of the ever anticipated Kindergarten....one more change will come. My blog is going to go private. I use this blog as an online journal of sorts, to chronicle the happenings in our family, as I then preserve it in to book form via blurb. (Which, by the way, Jenna, is actually working in my favor finally!!) Anyhow, I don't feel comfortable having the names of the girls' schools and pictures/names of new friends on here, since it's open for all the world to see.
So.....what should've been a short post has now gone long....leave me your email address in my comments section if you want an invite to view. I will close it on 7/5/09, and if you don't leave it, I won't know you're a reader, so you won't be added! Don't be shy!

12 comments:

Watson Family said...

jenna.watson@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Lora said...

I feel the same way sometimes about my blog so I may eventually turn mine private as well....lorapetrik@hotmail.com.

Kristy said...

kristymck@cox.net

Julia said...

jwlscx@aol.com
Haley loves looking at the pics of the girls!

Lori said...

1loraeann@cox.net

Cathy in Az said...

Cathy
polonaise@cox.net
Thank you!

Bill and Donna said...

dbm716@cox.net

harbfam00 said...

harbfam00@gmail.com

Kari Griffith said...

add me bec!
karilgriffith@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

kemmersen@msn.com

Krissy said...

I feel the same way, so I never put last names or names of schools, etc.
krissyklaw@gmail.com

Lori said...

I'm adding Marlene's email for her. marrpppp@aol.com