Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preschool

On Monday, Tay started preschool. She went for two months in the Spring, but this is her first time from the get-go! She's known that she was going to a new school with new teachers, but I think she chose to ignore the fact that it was school and I was leaving her there, until we dropped Hayden off.

(Tay's school starts 5 mins prior to Hayden's and is 4 miles away. So we drop Hayden off first, early, and then make it to Tay's school about 15 minutes late)
The car ride from Sanborn to Erie was a whimpery, finger sucking one. However, to my surprise, as soon as we got out of the car she perked up!
She was a happy camper until I opened the classroom door. Taylor's not the meltdown and throw a fit kind of girl. She just quietly sucked her fingers and whimpered until one of the aides...Ms. Wecantrememberhername came and picked her up and held her. I signed her in and left. And when I returned to pick her up, they said she only did that for about 5 minutes and then was a happy student! Today, the 2nd day of school...was the same as the first! At least I warned them at Meet the Teacher what she would be like :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Such a big preschool girl! The cutest in her class, I'm sure!