Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mommy has whiskers

"Ouch! Mommy, your whiskers are cutting me!!"

Hayden made a bed on the couch for the two of us to share this morning. She was at the "head" and I was the "butt" --- snicker, snicker...glares out of the corner of her eye to see if she's going to get in trouble for saying "butt". I let it go. Although I did inform her I was at the FOOT, not the butt!
So, we're laying opposite one another until she decides she's going to sneak under the sheet and try to scare me (because I can't see her go under and wiggle and giggle her way across the couch). She gets to my knees and piped in with a brisk " Ouch! Mommy, your whiskers are cutting me!". I said "What, I don't have whiskers." I was totally confused. My four year old outsmarted me, I never thought of myself has having whiskers, only Daddy's have whiskers!Guess I should shave my legs a little more often!

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOL LOL!!! Too funny!