Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bootcamp Progress

I have one more week left of Boot Camp, but sadly I'm having to miss these last two weeks due to my crazy busy work schedule. I'm really bummed. I was enjoying it immensely and I'm actually seeing results. As for the lb's, they're not really dropping as much as I thought they would ..but the inches have been melting away! I've lost over 2 1/2 inches in my stomach since I began 5 weeks ago. I'm still doing Weight Watchers...although I do cheat (pasta is my weakness these days) from time to time. I've definately changed my eating habits, I stay away from fast food, chips and alcohol and I allow myself only 1 fat Coke a week! So, I'd say I've set myself up on the road for success. I'm still working out at the gym regularly and my boot camp has taught me great variation of workouts to do on my own. I have signed up for an intense boot camp style class at the gym that's on Thursdays. It starts mid-April, so I'll pick that up and once work slows down (I'll get layed off in May or June) then I'll really kick my butt in gear (I hope!). So in the meantime, I'm proud of myself for sticking in through. That may sound contradictory since I'm not finishing to the end, but I feel I've been successful and am not quitting by choice by any means. I look forward to what my future holds in becoming a more healthy and active mommy.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I think your heading was a little misleading at first - no comment ;] You're doing so great, keep up the good work. I wish I had a boot camp near me, I need a kick in the butt.

AmberM said...

Way to go Bec! I need a drill seargent to wake me up in the mornings so that I could work out regularly. I'm really proud of you! We all know how much of a struggle weight has been for me all of my life, and I continue to battle it! I love ya!

Kim said...

I was also wondering about the title and then looking at the photo....?? However, after reading I went Ohhh - - -good for you friend! You look marvelous!!