Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Crafts

Last week, Pam and I got together to do some Fall crafts! It's my favorite season, and even though we don't really have Fall until (what seems like) after Christmas, I love to decorate! We copied this adorable craft from one of her friends....fake caramel apples. They look so real it's unbelievable! I also found a really cute black wreath that I adorned with Halloween decor. Even though all four of our kids (especially Taylor) were high maintenance and an absolute pain in our side...we got our projects done, and had a lot of fun doing them!

3 comments:

AmberM said...

How cute!! I wish I had a crafty bone in my body, but unfortunately I do not. Totally adorable!!

PCox said...

I'm glad I finally get to see your 100% complete apples. They look FABULOUS!! What a fun project. Let's do it again soon. Start thinking of something.

Becca said...

I'm really thinking of stringing popcorn and using it for fall AND christmas. Care to join?!