Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun Day with Memaw and Papa

My mom booked all four of the grandchildren a week in advance for a baking day. This is the first time the little ones got to participate. The kids decorated chocolate cupcakes and they even made allergy free cupcakes for Taylor!

They had 4 kids for 8 hours and entertained them to the fullest! They made cupcakes, ran in the sprinklers, played Go Fish and enjoyed some serious Memaw and Papa silly time!
My girls told us how much fun they had...and I can just imagine that my parents had equally as much, if not more!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are so lucky to have your parents in town to take the kids every so often!! I'm green with envy!

Cathy said...

Your kids are so lucky to have
YOUNG grandparents. Next time I'll try that too.
Nana

AmberM said...

Those pics are so incredibly adorable! Your Dad looks fantastic!! I'm glad that they all got to hang with them and have some fun times. Tell everyone hi!