Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom turned __ __ on Thursday. So Friday night, they had us all over for dinner to celebrate. My dad cooked up a delicious meal and we just really enjoyed just hanging out. We don't get together with my parents and sisters family- all at once- too often, seems like a holiday or celebration only, as we've all got such different schedules. But when we do, it's a lot of fun!
My sister and I each made a scrapbook page of the kids (my mom requested it) to frame, and we're going to go out and see Mamma Mia (before it leaves the theaters). I think my mom had a pretty good birthday and we had a lot of fun helping her celebrate! Happy Birthday Mom, Lori, Memaw...we love you!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I had a wonderful birthday! The best times are when all 10 of us are together. Thank you so much! Thanks to my whole family for the awesome birthday celebration. A big thanks to you and Pam for the scrapbook photo pages that you worked so hard to create. It's exactly what I wanted!
Love to you all, Mom

Krissy said...

Your mom looks great! It looks like you all had a fun time. Tell your mom Happy Birthday & Hi from me.

Kristy said...

Aww looks like you guys had fun!! Go see Mamma Mia for sure...I saw it on Saturday and I KNOW you would love it!