Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM3

As a special Saturday morning treat, I took the girls to see HSM3 today. They were so excited. Everytime they see the commercial they go nuts, and Hayden's been asking for awhile now when it's going to be on. So imagine her surprise when I told her we were going to see it in the theater! Armed with her sour gummy worms, and Tay's natural popcorn, we arrived 30 minutes early to find ourselves on the tail end of good seats left! I knew it was going to be packed this weekend, but had no idea so many other mommies would hit the 10am show too! I think the packed theater made it even more fun. There were girls ranging from Taylor's age through high school in there. And as soon as the opening scene hit, the audience went crazy clapping and hollering. Seriously, it felt like we were at a concert. It was really cute! Hayden and Tay were both LOVING it. Once the theater quieted down, Hayden sat there and watched in deep concentration, as she always does, and Taylor could not sit still (in a good way). She was dancing, clapping and singing - even though she doesn't know the new songs yet.

We had such a good time. The theater ended up being, what seemed, sold out. My girls were soooo good. I love taking them to the movies. I couldn't ask for more well behaved kids when we go. We left there with Hayden asking if we could go buy the new CD for her iPod. So, I'm going to let her use the rest of her iTunes gift card on some HSM3 music!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

AWW! You should have called me I want to see that movie too! I figured I'd go by myself sometime to get my Zac Effron fix. :0) He is a Q-T! If you take them again, call me! I'm in!

Krissy said...

Peyton & I went too. He loves music! So these movies are great for him. I have to say our theater wasn't so energetic. But it was fun.