Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Meatball. Uhhh, I mean Beefcake ;o)

I talked my cutie husband into spending some time with me in the kitchen last night. The girls were outside playing, and we were having a total veg out, do nothing kind of day. On days like that, we like to eat a fun meal and watch movies to cap off the night. We don't have too many weekends like that, so when we do, we like to make the best of them.

I'm digresssing....back to the kitchen. We decided our fun dinner was going to be Meatball Heroes. So delicious...so fattening...and so fun to make! So, I was able to convince him to come dirty his hands into the pile of ground beef, and I took pictures! I don't have a recipe that I follow. I just kind of use what sounds good and I think he thought I was a bit crazy when I was telling him to dump more and more bread crumbs and add big chunks of garlic. HOWEVER, I must say...my beefcake turned out some DELICIOUS meatballs!

No comments: