Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trimming the tree: A photo essay

'twas the 30th of November Two, deep in thought, girls carefully contemplating where to place their ornaments.
Darn, I blew my cover so the Ham decided to put on a show .
Excuse the bathing suit coverup....it is only 80 degrees out today!
This is the snowman that sparked a toilet paper snowball fight that lasted over two days...in my living room! Oh yah, and snow angels too.

In the midst of telling the Christmas tree the list she's going to give Santa.Better yet, she found the perfect Santa and sat on his lap. No joke, see him down there to the left?
Still hard at work. Diligent, leader, self motivator, decorator.
The End.

1 comment:

PCox said...

I'm cracking up!! Probably mostly because I saw the finished product in person before you ever told me about their decorating "skills." It's hilarious how every ornament is literally at the bottom of your tree. I'm sure they love it!!!!