Saturday, August 1, 2009

Interview with a SIX year old!

I made up some questions and sat down with Hayden to interview my new six year old. Much to my extreme delight, she answered most all of them on target!

* What is your favorite color? - Pink!
* How many pets do you have? - Two. Maycie and Daphers, they are dogs.
* What is your favorite breakfast? - Daddy's chocolate chip pancakes with syrup!
* If you could pick anywhere you wanted to go on vacation, where would you go? - DISNEYLAND!!!
* What is your favorite song? - Taylor Swift. Any song by Taylor Swift.
* What is your teachers name? - Mrs. DeHart
* Have you ever been on an airplane? - Yes. (we counted together) 4 round trips
* What is your favorite dinner? - Pasta!
* What do you enjoy most about school, so far? - Listening to "Good Morning, Sanborn" announcements in the morning.
* What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday? - Go to Basha and go down the waterslides!
* What is your favorite dessert? - Ice cream cake
* Do you have a favorite movie? - Ummm....Monsters vs. Aliens right now
* What about a favorite candy? - Yes! Sour gummy worms!!
* What book do you pick to read most often? - Fancy Nancy books, and Pinkalicious one's too!
* Do you like indoors or outdoors better? - Outdoors
* When you pick out your clothes, what do you like to pick to wear? Shorts, crocs and my hair down and really long
* Is there anything else you'd like to tell me so that I can remember what you were like at 6 years old, once you're all grown up? - I like the mountains. I love to play in the mud when we're camping. I love to watch the Yankees and Derek Jeter with Daddy. I like to ride horses, especially Charlie and I like to pretend with Taylor, that I'm Pinkalicous and she's a unicorn!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome!! Love the interview and the answers - I love pasta and ice cream cake too!!

Lori said...

I LOVE IT! She described herself perfectly!