Saturday, August 15, 2009

So blessed!

I am so blessed that I have these two amazing, caring, compassionate, talented women at my fingertips! They are my sense of center. When I seem to be struggling or down. Overwhelmed or aggravated. Excited or anxious. They seem to always know when to call. What to say. Or even what not to say.

There are times that I feel I can't win battles with everyone or everything, they love me. For ME. They support and respect my opinions and decisions, whether they may agree with me or not.

They don't sweat the small stuff. They are not judgemental. They are accepting. They make me laugh, and smile, and cry. Even when they may not understand what I may be thinking, or what may be going on around me, they're there. They are a part of me. A part of what makes me, me. And I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Ohhh Bec, that brought tears to my eyes. It's called unconditional love. The 3 of us are cut from the same cloth. My grandma, your grandma now us.
I love you "3"

Krissy said...

You're vrey blessed to have such a wonderful sister and mom.

PCox said...

Wow Bec that was so sweet. Thank you. You know that ALL goes both ways.