Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Starry Safari

Luck would have it that we chose the nicest night of the Summer to take the kids to Starry Safari at the zoo. From 6:00 to 9:00pm, for just $4 a person, you are free to roam the zoo, play on some jump-jumps and frolic in the splash pad. Hayden thanked us for having "I think this is what they call a family night. Right?!" Little does she realize, we have family nights and days all the time. She's just used to those!
There was such a nice breeze out, and it was only 97 when we got there. It wasn't crowded at all and the animals were in rare form! Loud and active...even the snakes were moving around in their house...(So I was told...I couldn't bring myself to look)!
Hayden, imitating the lions since I couldn't get a good picture!Checking out the leopards!Photo by Hayden...maybe she should go into business? Okay, maybe not!Looking for the coyotesWhat a beautiful full moon! I let the girls dress themselves and do their own hair. They don't usually look like ragamuffins!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

You look cute in your hat!

Lori said...

What a fun evening. Good pictures!