Sunday, August 9, 2009

Listen Up, Little Miss...

Pam is so tolerant. She was letting the kids feel Paisley moving. They couldn't get a good kick, so she layed on the floor and helped them feel around. Hayden got such a kick out of it! She was talking to her and telling her all kinds of funny stuff.

I thought quick enough to get my camera, but I didn't get the chance to get down there and give her a piece of my mind. My message would sound something like...

"Listen up, little Miss. Enough is enough! You're considered full term to most doctors, so can you puleeeeze come out now because I need to STOP EATING!"!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so supportive of my preggers sister, Always! I don't think she should have to eat sweet treats and snacks all by herself. Eating by yourself is lonely ;) So, I'm there for support! Three years ago I walked miles and miles and miles with Pam in the hot August heat trying to work off my own baby weight, just to end up at Cold Stone. This time, I'm just driving her around and noshing on chicken salad and cookies, and once again, I'm working off my baby weight. From THREE YEARS ago!!

1 comment:

PCox said...

LOL! Thx for being so supportive!! You have been right there w/ me from the Whopper Jr surprise to the Sonic Ice. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

I'll never forget walking and walking and walking when I was due w/ Cash. I think we walked 3 miles that night. We were determined, weren't we? But Cold Stone never tasted so good. :)

Thx for posting this horrid pic of me. YIKES! It's kind of scary!!