Sunday, May 4, 2008

My city boy's gone country

We all know Conal's embracing the country boy role well. Well, I guess if you didn't know, I'm telling you now...Conal's embracing the country boy role well! His dream is to move to the country with acreage and have 3 or so horses of his own. He's got his awesome boots, his Cinch jeans, a Stetson hat (that Bubba passed on to him with pride), snap shirts (which he picked out on his own) and he's very comfortable on and dealing with the horses. So, naturally, the next phase would be helping Bubba change out the shoes. Conal's wanted to know how to do it for awhile now.

Seems like he thought it was going to be a piece of cake. Not quite sure why he thought that, although Bubba makes it look really easy. However, we know the physical toll it takes on him. Needless to say, I saw through the window that he was at work on Charlie, and I had to run out and take pictures. What kind of scrapbooker, blogger, wife would I be if I didn't catch that first on film?!






1 comment:

PCox said...

WE LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! He looked so freakin' cute out there with the hoof. He cracks me up! I think he's a natural. ;) Look out Bec, he may one day be healing for Bub. Wouldn't that be cool?