Friday, May 23, 2008

Weather, part deux!

Oh my gosh, it is May 23. Yes, MAY 23 and it is in the high 60's....cold, dark and rainy. WE LOVE IT!! This is so out of character for this part of Arizona. We're usually well into the low 100's on Memorial Weekend. We've typically been caged up between the four walls with stale a/c hitting at us from all directions for well over 6 weeks by now. But nope, not yesterday or today....or anytime this weekend by my understanding.
We have the house opened, and are bundled in blankets. Tay and Con are napping and I'm shivering! What a great treat....a little tease, as I'm sure we're going to have a long and treacherous summer.

So, there will be no swimming this Memorial Day weekend. But believe me, the girls and I will take every advantage of this beautiful weather before it blows by. We've got some fun plans, and we'll just have to wear jeans and sweatshirts instead of tank tops and bathing suits. I'll take it any day!!!

No comments: