Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tay and Coop

On Friday afternoon, while Hayden was at school and my sister and I were nutty, getting ready for the big party here for Bub that night, Cooper and Taylor found solace in Hayden's room while she was at school.


Taylor and Cooper love each other. Okay, I know I say that about our kids all the time...they love each other...blah, blah, blah. But actually, they really do. Of course, nothing will take the place of the 'Hayden/Cooper Bestest Friends in the Whole Wide World' relationship, but "Poopoo" (as Taylor calls him) and Taylor have this amazing, budding friendship. And, it's totally mutual. Pam says he talks about how much he loves Taylor all the time, and Tay really lights up when she see Coop. It's really sweet. I caught these great pics when they weren't paying attention to me!

No comments: