Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hey Baby, let's go to Vegas!

Well...my hard working hubby did it again! He qualified for another incentive trip with his company. This year...Vegas. We're going in October, and he's one out of only 5 from PHX going. It's not one of the better places we've been, but we'll take a free weekend away anytime. No kids, bonus! I'm hoping to not injur myself this year, at least not on the first night!

So mom, would you? Could you? Pleeeease!!

Here we are in Cabo last year!

4 comments:

AmberM said...

Congrats!! I hope you guys have a great time, don't partay too too hard (lol).

mommie of three said...

What weekend are you going to Vegas? I am going to be there the weekend of Oct. 25 w/ a few friends. Maybe we can meet up!

Lori said...

ABSOLUTELY!!! It will be our pleasure. Congratulations to Conal! Go and have FUN!

PCox said...

GO CONAL!!!! You guys deserve a fun weekend (or two or three) if you ask me. I can help with the girls too!!