Sunday, August 3, 2008

Super Special Birthday Party

In our family, birthdays are more like celebration weeks! You see...we celebrate in a fun way on the actual day, and then we always have a party on the weekend. This year was no different. With Hayden's birthday being on Thursday, she had a birthday celebration weekend! I want to thank all of our friends and family for helping to make Hayden's 5th birthday so special. She was sitting in my lap this morning thanking me for allowing her friends to come and letting them throw water balloons, and for the really good cake (FYI..I actually BOUGHT a cake this year!). I just love that girl...she's always so appreciative, even at such a young age.

We had the biggest birthday party yet! I wanted to mark her five years in a special way...she even created her own guest list, and other than a couple of last minute cancellations, we had quite a turnout!
The kids had fun running in the sprinklers and playing crazy until their hearts content! I do have to say, I think the adults had as much fun as the kids! We enjoyed lots of food and drinks, and a few hours of Guitar Hero dueling.
Again, thank you to everyone for making her birthday so special, for the wonderful gifts and the great friendship! Left to Right: Kadie, Addison, Maddie, Hayden, Haley, Morgan, Melissa. Taylor, Kadie and CashCooper and JT

3 comments:

Kim said...

Becca - looks like a very fun day! Birthdays are so special when you're a kid!

mommie of three said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Looks like a great party!

Lori said...

Papa and I enjoyed all the celebrations honoring Hayden. Turning 5 is a big deal you know. Her birthday party is one to be remembered for a long time.
Love, Papa and Memaw