Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playdate

After a few minutes of complaining that the girls were already driving me nuts this morning at 9:30, Heather decided that Addison needed someone to play with too. So we went over to the Bell's for a playdate.

It was a great day. All three of the girls had a lot of fun. Hayden left there wanting to go back for a sleep over, wanting Daddy to add a ladder to her bed (like Maddie's bunk bed) and wanting a fish tank with a meerkat sticker in her bedroom. Thanks a lot Heather! lol
Really, other than Tay shouting my name about every 3 minutes and 37 seconds, just to make sure I hadn't left her...it was a fun, lazy day. Just what we needed! Oh wait...Heather was 'working'! ha ha

1 comment:

MommyBell said...

I am so glad you all came over!! It was a great day!! Thanks for the referal too, my client loves it! Will you pass that photo onto me, or can you just post it to my blogg for me.. haha!!