Monday, August 4, 2008

One Cool Auntie!

Pam watched my girls all day on Friday, making my life stress and chaos free as I ran errands and cleaned my house in prep for the birthday party on Saturday. I'm sure I bugged her as I called about every 2 hours seeing if I needed to pick them up yet! Pam assured me that I could take as long as I needed to get everything done sans kids. Wow, you have no idea how easy life is without kids until you have them, and then get rid of them for a day! I got so much accomplished, and picked them up around 6:30.
When I picked the girls up, they had such cute face paintings! The ran in the sprinklers that day, Hayden and Cooper went on a 'camping trip' in the backyard, and Tay took a long nap in her favorite place, Auntie's bed! On the way home, Hayden told me she had "one cool Auntie". It's true, she is so creative and fun. She's a great mom, sister and auntie...and we're so lucky she's ours!

2 comments:

AmberM said...

Totally adorable, and you are soooo right, she is Super Cool! It runs in the family dontcha know?!? ;)

PCox said...

Wow that was really nice, Bec!! It made me very emotional... Thank you! You know we loved having them spend the day with us (you really didn't have to call every couple hours asking to pick them up!!). I love these girls like they're my own and I think I'm the lucky one.
We love you guys!!